The Scaw Metals Group works primary site and head office is located in Germiston, in the province of Gauteng. The company was established in 1937 and manufactures castings for the mining, general engineering, automotive, transportation and power generation industries, rolled steel products, grinding media, agricultural implements and has extensive fabrication and machining facilities.
The Scaw Metals Group product range consists of:
- Wire rod in coil to various international specifications from low carbon to high carbon for deep drawing critical applications, in sizes 5.5mm to 16mm.
- Round bar in sizes 16mm to 60mm to various international specifications from low carbon to alloy grades.
- High tensile deformed bar from 10mm to 50mm and coil 10mm, 12mm and 16mm to international specifications.
- Plain reinforcing bars from 6mm to 50mm and coil from 6mm to 16mm.
- Equal angles 40x40x3 to 100x100x12.
- Flat bar 25x5mm to 110x40mm.
- Channels 76x38x6,70Kg/m and 100x50x10,60Kg/m both taper flanges.
- Squares from 16mm to 40mm.
- Cut to length and painted fencing droppers and “Y” standards.
- Alloy iron castings, steel and alloy castings up to 25 ton, cast and forged grinding media.
Stringent quality management is maintained in terms of the South African Bureau of Standards Practice for Quality Systems SABS ISO 9002.
Mr. Noel Maher
Head Construction and Infrastructure Tel: +27 11 842 9000
PO Box 61721 Fax: +27 11 842 9705
Marshaltown e-mail: RolledProductsales@scaw.co.za